Thursday 10 March 2011

Facebook and trade mark

So  I have created the foundation of my facebook pacifically for my ‘business’ which is really cool I’m in the process of sorting through all the thousands of images, I have from different events I have been too trying to put get a large Varity but its all shown me how much my site needs this shoot to happen as I have next to know staged-studio images on there!
The image above of the pin up is from a cider company called friels, I fell in love with the image after seeing it in Plymouth and anyone who knows me knows I love pin-ups and gil elvgren who is the master of pin-up paintings and anything pin up related but it is only temporary until I get my shoot done and then one of those images will replace it but it will be the same sort of style.
but the apple and the girl it was fitting and I fell in love with it I just had to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment