Tuesday 22 March 2011

wildlife photography.

Out today at Staunton Country Park doing some wildlife photography( well as wild as you can get in a fenced off  park) which was fun, I forgot how much I enjoyed it I will have to make more an effort to do it more often. So 5 days til the shoots the schedule is all written up and everybody is ready to rock ‘n’ roll. I now have 2 friends helping me out with the logo and watermark, one of which is actually filming the day so thats all good. I have to go shopping tomorrow for the gift bags and possibly some of the props but as there fresh ingredients I may hold it off until the day before the shoot but we’ll see..

1 comment:

  1. Hello all,

    Nice post! Wildlife photography is regarded as one of the more challenging forms of photography. As well as needing sound technical skills, such as being able to expose correctly. Wildlife photographers generally need good field craft skills. Thanks a lot....

    Wildlife Photographer

    ReplyDelete